Your cart is empty
Armscor can trace its beginnings all the way back to 1905, when the first Squires, Bingham & Co. headquarters was established in the Philippines. After years of trading clothing, firearms, ammunition, and other items; the company was eventually bought and renamed “Sportsmen’s Headquarters” in 1930.
After a decade of business, visionary entrepreneur Don Celso Tuason bought the company at the start of WWII. In 1952, his company was renamed “Squires Bingham Manufacturing Inc.” and helped rebuild the post-war Philippines by obtaining the first firearms manufacturing license from the government and opening plants across the country.
In the 1960’s he saw his eldest son, Demetrio “Bolo” Tuason, had a strong interest in the business and started grooming him to take the reigns of the company. Not much later, his two younger sons, Carlos “Butch” Tuason and Severo “Conkoy” Tuason joined the business as well.
The Armscor brand that the world knows and loves didn’t come into existence until 1980, after Squires Bingham Manufacturing was reorganized and renamed “Arms Corporation of the Philippines.”